How Can Platform Abandonment Estimating System Help You?
PAES® is a proprietary software used to develop “ASSET RETIREMENT OBLIGATION” (ARO) estimates for worldwide offshore and onshore facilities. The report is a comprehensive documentation of assumptions related to detailed decommissioning values.
- Developed in 1991 for Tax Litigation to provide detailed estimate documentation.
- Upgraded regularly to reflect market rates and costs updated quarterly.
- Provides Deterministic Cost Estimates with capacity to provide Probabilistic Estimates.
A typical PAES study includes:
- Risk Assessment
- Update / Change Methodologies
- Reefing Donation Support
- Regulatory Assistance
- Bonding Assistance
- Expert Witness Support
- Third Party Support to Insurance Adjustors, Attorneys and Investment Companies
The PAES software is world-renowned for providing a detailed cost estimate which can be used for THIRD-PARTY VERIFICATION.
How are TSB’s Consulting Decommissioning services used by the Financial, Legal and Insurance industries?
In the last year alone, TSB has completed decommissioning-related projects for clients in the United States, Thailand, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, Trinidad, West Africa, Middle East and India.
- We have provided estimates guided by the reporting and audit requirements of Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) Accounting Standards Codification 410-20 Asset Retirement Obligations (“ASC410-20”).
- Our decommissioning methodologies are based on recent abandonments in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and can be modified to the required regulations worldwide.
- We have developed requirements and processes for regulatory agencies, worldwide.
- Agencies and their clients use our services for help with planning and permitting.
- TSB has provided acquisition and divestiture support for changing businesses.
I appreciate you taking the time to read our project management introduction and hope you have found this email informative and helpful.
Director of Client Relations
TSB Offshore, Inc.