OFFSHORE DECOMMISSIONING ESTIMATES
Calculating Your Offshore Decommissioning Costs
A Data-Driven Approach
Our Cost Estimate Service involves the use of real-world data to calculate accurate decommissioning costs.
Utilizing our proprietary PAES system, TSB has gathered decades worth of data on offshore market trends. We have also compiled information on thousands of offshore assets around the world.
TSB leverages this powerful database to provide the most accurate decommissioning estimates, especially in the areas of:
- Well Plug and Abandonment (P&A)
- Pipeline Decommissioning
- Subsea Facilities Decommissioning
- Fixed Platform Decommissioning
- Floating Facilities Decommissioning
- Floating (Production) Storage and Offloading Vessels (FPSO / FSO)
- Tension Leg Platforms (TLP)
- Floating Production Units (FPU) and Semi-submersible Platforms
- Single Point Anchor Reservoir (SPAR)
TSB’s growing list of clients and projects give us the expertise to handle your offshore decommissioning needs, regardless of location. Below is just a small snapshot of our recent projects around the world:
- United States
- Equatorial Guinea
- New Zealand
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Of course, a tool is only as good as the hands that wield it. Our team of experts have decades of decommissioning experience that spans the entire globe. From well P&A in the far east to platform removals in the Gulf of Mexico, our team has seen and done it all.
In short, we are the experts in Offshore Decommissioning.